Expiry of expert opinion
You call us, tell us the facts, we answer all questions related to this and make an appointment with you
We come to you, inspect your vehicle and document all accident damage. Please have the registration certificate part 1 and, if available, the accident report from the police ready!
We will advise you on how to proceed with repair options, loss of use, billing options and legal support if necessary
The report is then prepared, usually within 24 hours.
– Determination of all necessary data of the person who caused the accident
– Calculation of repair costs
- if necessary, determination of the Residual value
- if necessary, determination of the Replacement value
- if necessary, determination of the Depreciation
– Determination of the repair time
Sending the expert opinion to you, to the insurance company or, if necessary, to a specialist lawyer
– Answering open questions about claims settlement by the insurance company
– Preparation of necessary documents for reductions made by the insurance company
– Creation of repair confirmation